Tuesday, October 23, 2012

What type of bean are you?

Hey Blackie, or Blondie or Whitie, no matter if you are an african, an american or mexican? No mater if you are a Niger, a white, or brownie? What ever you want to call your self, or what ever you identify, there is no way that there is a perfect ethnic or race type, na ah ah aah! Somehow you suck, and in an other how you might rock. Hum its seen that you curious for what you just read, understandable, for you are a human. But guess what? You may read what's up. The only matter is that not every Niger or African American, Filipino, or any kind, could be together even as a differed group in society.



Well let me tell you what I believe, I believe that every brain or mind are different, like if every single head is a world. What kind of world is in your head? Your head and even my head are always changing overtime, it is like the world or Earth itself.
Do you know that mexican use to eat mexicans almost every time? Perhaps africans to africans, and so 
whites to whites. It is not like a certain type of food, but in the case of socioeconomic. Many mexicans in my 
case, as I am a mexican, we as a community share the quote known as, "El que no tranza no avanza," what this means is that if you don't cheat, you won't reach forward succeed. As a result from this situation, many in my country use to sell their job, or a certain tool or thing that is expensive.



 Not long time ago I had made a bad decision that made me angry about the person who cheated on me, this guy who is a dentist sold me his job for an expensive amount, his business deal was to make me ex rays of my teeth for the process of getting braces. This ex rays cost me with the appointment for about 320 dollars, a money I should never spent. This bad decision wore the first in my adult life decisions I've ever made. After I spent that money, I went on looking for an other dentist as a second opinion, it was the time when I saw my stupidness in making that expense with that dam dentists. In fact of what I am saying no mater if he is a mexican like me, he is not going to be a helper to his race specially in a foreign country, not only because he is an idiot who is dishonest; however, that is his world of thinking, and the way for him to succeed no mater how.

sea brain


What type of bean are you? no matter what race you are the true is that we are all different on how we treat people, how we react to life, and how we are related to others. Your mind could be a size of a mice just because you think selling or dealing trash is just find, well that could be part of your life and personality, and that could be the way you'll end as  a worm could be growing and eating inside of your beanie mind, for cheating or stealing your own people. Some time is the way we react to life in a way of thinking to survive, many times  exceeding to the extreme of cheating or stealing your own brother. There is always going to be an area that makes us original persons, because we are not going to be the same in mind or thoughts or in the way to respond to situations.

Put your hands together:
Not even my left hand is the same size as my right hand, and not even my left foot is going to be the same as my right foot, because both pairs differ from size and appearance this is how I define the bod of a race or type of society, because what also is a block for being completely united is the way we think individually but most likely our socioeconomic, when we have grater money or not, having money to many makes them to show up what they own to the people that can't afford them at the time. Not every body might be like that, thats why we are different worlds in between regardless of our origin, but even in my family one cousin has a selfish mood while acting like a show up person with me and my brother, as he could have the top video games like game boy little electronic thing or PlayStation console, etc as his dad could afford them. That is the brain of showers and selfish people, in the point, even members in our specific group will be sometimes a head ache . But that is the why we are not the same, some are nice members of our origin society, they are even hard workers, who'll demonstrates a good testimony of our country, and many just blew it up.

What type of bean are you? Are you some one to get along with and be trusted? or someone who don't care for no body else but for your self?






No comments:

Post a Comment